Units 9 & 10, 1st and 2nd Floors Block C, Kiarong Complex Lebuhraya Sultan Haji Hassanal BolkiaH, Brunei Darussalam, P O Box 2216.
Phone: +673 2451606
CCW Partnership was established on 1st April 1980 under its former name of Choo Chan & Wong. It is one of the largest commercial law firm in Brunei Darussalam.
A core value of the firm is that the services and solutions it provides should be client driven and tailored to meet the business and commercial requirements of its clients.
Field of practice is concentrated in the following areas:-
* commercial, corporate and business law, including banking and finance, project financing, tax, securities, joint ventures, projects and infrastructure, formation and acquisition of companies and oil and gas.
* commercial and civil dispute resolution, including construction, arbitration, banking and shipping, insolvency and insurance.
* conveyancing including project development.
* probate and administration, matrimonial cases, and labour law.
* intellectual property including trademarks and copyright.
* information technology and e-commerce law.
The firm has four partners, two consultants and two associates. It is a leading full service business and commercial law firm in Brunei Darussalam. It is ranked by Chambers Global – The World’s Leading Lawyers, Chambers Asia Pacific, IFLR 1000, World Law, AsiaLaw & Practice and Asia Pacific Legal 500 as a leading law firm in Brunei Darussalam.