An easy-to-use software platform – that will enable corporations and law firms to understand how their IP is functioning – has been created by Anaqua Inc. Anaqua are a leading provider of intellectual property (IP) management and analytics software and services.
The new software (ANAQUA 9) offers a simplified web layout where users can quickly access integrated dashboards and patent analytics that would otherwise take an extensive amount of time to find.
Leveraging the advanced analytics in ANAQUA 9, users can easily evaluate the strength and position of their IP portfolio, track their level of innovation, and identify opportunities to both monetize and save money on their IP. The product’s new Forecasting tool calculates and projects future IP costs. Its integrated dashboards provide insight into portfolio status and strength, technology landscape, competitive analysis, licensing opportunities, and day-to-day operations.
“Up until now, most IP management systems focused on improving the operational aspects of managing IP,” said Vincent Brault, Senior Vice President of Product and Innovation at Anaqua. “With ANAQUA 9, clients have a system that’s easy to use and allows them to focus on aligning IP to their business strategy. ANAQUA 9 is not just for patent attorneys or IP managers; its simplicity allows users across an organization to understand the value in the IP they manage.”
Key features of ANAQUA 9 include:
- Ease of use – One-click away from data, configurable to use in cases and profiles.
- Integrated analytics – Easy access to in-line patent analytics that otherwise would take an extensive amount of time to find.
- Portal updates – New inventor portal that’s easier to submit ideas and drive patents to completion.
- Forward Examiner Rejections – Ability for companies to identify which patents are blocking competitors’ IP activity. Users can analyze Forward Rejections to identify patent strength, potential infringement, and prospective licensing opportunities.
- Private PAIR integration – Any U.S. company or non-U.S. company that files patent applications in the U.S. will have the ability to automatically download and auto-process Office actions from the USPTO.
- Forecasting – Ability to establish, forecast, and review future IP spend based on historical and current data.
- Trademark data integration – Ability to validate trademark data the same way you validate patent data.
- Advanced localization – Full support in Japanese, French and German, in addition to English.
“ANAQUA 9 continues to provide an enhanced user experience,” said Bob Romeo, CEO of Anaqua. “Whether you are a casual or experienced user, accessing IP data has never been easier. With better analytics, integrated dashboards and the ability to calculate future IP costs, there’s no doubt that portfolio managers can finally get the most value out of their IP assets with ANAQUA 9.”