Practical Law and Sweet & Maxwell are pleased to bring you inaugural Patent Conference:Ensure you are prepared for upcoming developments and challenges.
Tailored to in-house counsel, private practitioners and consultants, Practical Law and Sweet and Maxwell are delighted present you the Patent Conference on 11 June in London.
The Patent Conference 2015 is the place to be to hear crucial updates on the key issues facing patent owners and advisers. We will ensure you are prepared for upcoming developments and challenges as well as finding the best ways to take advantage of new and existing opportunities. Discuss how these changes could affect your business with leading experts, and explore the diverse practical implications of the UPC. We’re delighted to announce that His Honour Judge Richard Hacon will deliver the keynote speech discussing the suitability of the IPEC for patent disputes and more.
Why should you attend?
- Benefit from tailored sessions relevant to your industry and work
- Hear practical reviews and breakdowns of recent cases
- Explore the practical options, risks and implications of the UPC
- Identify the ways patent box and SPCs can help maximise profits
- Understand the impact of technology on patentable subject matter
When: Wednesday, 11 June 2015
Where: The King’s Fund, 11-13 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
For more information, please see the conference website. Click here to book your place or contact Shane Hickey on +44 (0) 207 542 9122 or email email@example.com (Quote ‘PLM15’ to save 15% off the standard booking price).